I need direction in my daily devotional time with the Lord!
I want my Bible study time to be vibrant and fulfilling!
I want to be more intentional in my daily devotional time with the Lord!
Transform your faith life from haphazard to intentional!
I know what it’s like to have a spiritual life that is unorganized, bland and- let’s face it- sometimes just doesn’t happen
It’s time to change all of that with the ETL spiritual daily planner!
(Please note that there are 6 topical days of the Bible Reading Guide and a blank one for your ongoing study)
Your Christian Planner PDF will revolutionize your Personal faith life with this Complete set of faith printables
Your faith printable pdf will come with:
- A pretty cover page that will daily remind you to dig into God’s word.
- A prayer list so you will never forget to pray for someone again.
- A weekly faith goals tracker to help you stay focused and be more spiritually productive
- 7 day Bible reading tracker to record your daily reading in Scripture, your current devotional and a quick prayer list
- A Gratitude journal that will help you banish unthankfulness and to implement giving thanks
- A Bible Verse Daily Reflections page to help you intentionally focus on your day by applying Scripture and prayer
- A Topical Bible Reading Guide that will help you contextually break down Scripture and give you a topical bird’s eye view
- An inspirational quotes and Bible verse page to jot down your ongoing list of quotes and Bible Scriptures that speak to your heart
- The decorative “Give it to God and Let it Go” inspirational quote to remind you to release all of your problems and cares to the Lord. It would look great in your faith binder or on the walls of your home or quiet time area!
- Support Team- keep a handy list of your support team- your family members, pastor, ministerial team, prayer partner and/or accountability partners for quick access and or to pray for them.
What Other Creative Sisters Have to Say
This Faith Planner gives me the space to collate my thoughts and help my faith grow. With clearly labeled sections it encourages you to dig into your Bible and find passages that will be of use for yourself or to pass on to others at times of need (eg on love or anxiety). I like that it is a clear and attractive layout and gives me one place to keep all the important parts of my Christian walk in one place. -Jules P
This is a wonderful faith planner with areas to record multiple topics to journal and study (gratitude, weekly goals, Scripture reading guide and devotional, and Bible verse daily reflection). I love the inclusion of a “My Support Team” page: prayer warriors, who can I talk to, places to go —- all good reminders for those times when life feels overwhelming. I’ll definitely keep it in my prayer space to help me in my daily walk with the Lord. -Maggie O.
The ETL faith planner will help me a lot to keep order and a memory of my Devotional, prayers and
notes notes that sometimes Is importantto take and review. Journal in a creative manner in Venezuela is very difficult and I love your book. -Ana B from Valenzuela
This Faith Planner is amazing there’s plenty of pages to track your growth in Faith, keep Bible studies notes and for me to reflect on what I’ve read, and a place to record prayer requests. I will enjoy this journal for years!
The ETL faith planner brings together all the different elements necessary to cultivate a lifestyle of having Jesus at the centre and building a strength in him. The page for studying scripture gives you all of the pieces so you can dig into the scripture even if you don’t really know how. I think that this planner is perfect for anybody who is looking to strengthen and deepen their walk with the Lord. -Natasha H.
Are you ready to organize your faith life and cultivate a deeper walk with the Lord?
*****Don’t allow your prayer time to fall through the cracks.
*****Don’t forget to pray for your loved ones.
*****Don’t allow yourself to be a grumbling Israelite instead of a child of God with a heart full of gratitude.
*****Don’t forget what you read during your Bible reading.