When the earth sat void and lifeless in the beginning of creation, God spoke to the darkness and created.
Because of grace. He was setting in motion the greatest plan of redemption that the world would ever know.
Fast forward to the last verse of Revelation where the last sentance of our Bible says, “The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with all of the saints. Amen.”
From the beginning to the very end of the Bible, we see the path of redemption through grace as it weaves it’s way through time.
(As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my full disclosure here.)
Why are Bible Verses on Grace so Important?
Why are Bible verses on grace so important?
At the very core of our innermost being is a nature so wicked that it leaves us lost without hope. The nature of sin seperated us from God for an eternity
How could that gap of seperation be traversed and our depravity be redeemed? There’s only one way, Creative Sister.
By the blood of Jesus as the substitutional sacrifice for our sin.
How can a loving God be so gracious to a man and women living in sin to forgive completely?
How can a person’s slate be wiped absolutely clean and their sin be forgotten?
Grace is something so unfathomable- we can’t put it in our box of earthly reasoning. Even though it is a concept that is foreign to us, it doesn’t mean that it is not true.
By grace through love.
Grace Bible verses are the foundation of our faith.
Sign up below to get your Beautiful Bible Verses of Grace Scripture Writing Plan!
Bible Scriptures on Grace as the Foundation Life
How Can you Live with Bible Scriptures on Grace as the Foundation of your Life?
Grace is something that I try to understand over and over again.
To know that I can receive God’s grace and be in relationship with Him is something I try to wrap my brain around on a regular basis. It’s actually counter intuitive. We can’t see it with our natural eyes and yet it is there.
We can’t believe in God with rational reasoning because the Bible states that the just (God’s people) live by FAITH.
The Foundation of a Life in Christ is built upon grace as revealed to us in God’s word. That’s why Bible verses of grace are so important to our faith and growth in God.
Grace isn’t just a gift from God to us.
It is who we are- we are who we are by God’s grace. Our standing in God is by God’s grace. We are called to live an obedient life with God’s grace. Our strength for living comes from the grace of God.
Scripture Writing Plan on Grace Bible Verses
I’ve created this grace Scripture writing plan on grace Bible verse for you to help you read, write and absorb God’s truth into your heart. You can sign up for your FREE printable by signing up below.
- Ephesians 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God.
- John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
- Titus 2:11 For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men
- Romans 6:1 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?
- Ephesians 1:7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;
- James 4:6 But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.
- Galatians 1:6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
- Romans 12:3 For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.
- Colossians 1:6 Which is come unto you, as it is in all the world; and bringeth forth fruit, as it doth also in you, since the day ye heard of it, and knew the grace of God in truth:
- 2 Corinthians 12:9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
- Romans 3:24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
- 2 Peter 3:18 But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.
- Hebrews 4:16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
- Zechariah 12:10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
- 1 Peter 1:13 Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ;
- John 1:17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.
- Ephesians 4:29 CHANGE THIS Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.
- Romans 6:14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.
- 2 Timothy 1:9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,
- John 1:16 And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.
- Ephesians 2:5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved
- Ephesians 1:6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.
- Romans 5:20 Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound:
- 2 Timothy 2:1 Thou therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus.
- Genesis 6:8 But Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord.
- Jude 1:4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Colossians 4:6 Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Acts 15:11But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they.
- Romans 5:15 But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.
- 1 Peter 5:10 But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.
- Hebrews 12:15 Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled;
Creative Sister, I pray these grace Scriptures in the Bible are a blessing to your soul! To get your free grace Scripture writing plan sign up below!
Check out all the Scripture Writing Posts at Hey Creative Sister!
The Ultimate Guide to Scripture Writing
What is Scripture Writing and How to Get Started
My Favorite Scripture Writing Resources
New Beginnings Scripture Writing Plan
Bible Verses for Joy (Joy Scripture Writing Plan)
Bible Verses of Faith (Faith Scripture Writing Plan)
Bible Verses of Encouragement (Encouragement Scripture Writing Plan)
Resurrection Scripture Writing Plan
Thanksgiving Scriptures in the Bible (Gratitude Scripture Writing Plan)
Christmas Scripture Writing Plan (The Christmas Account in the Scripture)
How to do Digital Scripture Writing