Easy Homemade Peach Cobbler
One of my first homemade dessert recipes over 27 years ago was this Easy Homemade Peach Cobbler. It’s easy to see why it has become a tried and true easy family favorite.
What is a cobbler? It’s a deep dish fruit pie with a rich biscuit like crust on top. The crust of this Quick and Easy Peach Cobbler magically rises around the fruit.
[As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my full disclosure here]
Why You Need To Make this Quick and Easy Peach Cobbler
It requires only 5 ingredients that are most likely in your cupboard. (WIN!)
It tastes like something Grandma would make.
It’s made from scratch and who doesn’t need more home made goodies in their life?
It’s comfort food- who doesn’t like comfort food?
It’s quick and this delicious dessert can be hot and ready on your table.
Easy Homemade Peach Cobbler Recipe
You will love this Easy Homemade Peach Cobbler- of that I am sure!
Here’s the recipe!
The Peach Cobbler Recipe
1 cup self rising flour
1 cup sugar
1 cup milk
1 can (29 ounces) of sliced peaches in heavy syrup– drained.
1/2 cup butter (real is best)
If you’d really like to gild the lily, add an optional 1 teaspoon of cinnamon to your flour/sugar mixture.
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Melt the butter in a 13 by 9 glass pan.
3. Mix the self rising flour and sugar together. Whisk in milk till barely incorporated. Do not overmix.
4. Spread the batter on the bottom of your pan and arrange your drained sliced peaches on top of the batter.
5. Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30-40 minutes and golden brown.
If you try this Easy Homemade Peach Cobbler recipe, I’d love to hear how it came out for you. I’m sure it will become a family favorite!
What lovely things will you create in the kitchen today?
Check Out More RECIPES